Friends of The Guild include tour destinations, museums, attractions, lodgings, restaurants, associations, and government agencies.
Apply as a Friend
Friends offer services to the tourism industry and promote and enhance Washington, DC as a tour destination.
Apply as a Friend!
$150 - For Profit Organization
$100 - Non-profit Organization
Benefits of Membership:
- MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY - A listing in our comprehensive directory, which includes the telephone numbers, addresses and descriptions of licensed Tourist Guides, Tour Operators (Affiliates), and other Friends. (historic sites, dining places, museums, photographers, institutions, etc.)
- WEBSITE LISTING - Included in our list of Friends of the Guild on this website, increasing your visibility to the touring public, with a link to your website.
- THE CAPITAL GUIDE ONLINE and THE ITINERARY - The Guild's informative newsletters with a calendar of events and articles relating to the Washington DC metropolitan area tourism industry.
- JOB FAIR AND SHOWCASE - Opportunity to market your business to Guild Affiliates (Tour Operators) and Guild Guides at our annual trade show each Fall,
- MEMBER MEETINGS - Opportunity to network and share information about your business with Tour Guides and Tour Operators. Monthly meetings (except April, May and June) are held at various sites of interest to the tourism industry.
- AFFILIATION - The Guild belongs to:World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations, National Federation of Tourist Guide Associations--USA, Destination DC, Cultural Tourism DC, DC Chamber of Commerce, and the Washington Area Concierge Association.
Questions? Contact 1st VP Corky Rainey at firstname.lastname@example.org